Tuesday, April 4, 2017

7.26.09

this am as i was awakened by God's alarm clock, the bright, cheerful chirping of a exterior bird, it came very powerfully that for many years i awakened multitudes of mornings in a very positive way. since God has had a closer and, possibly for the first time in my life, a salvatory grip on me i have been largely assaulted by the enemy of God in the am. lately this has been mitigated a bit, but i thot of the irony that for years i may have either a. been on a straight course to hell ('easy street"..the broad way that leadeth to destruction) and so was 'drugged' on my way there with numerous pleasant thots and feelings that lulled me into a deadly spiritual stupor or b. been such a disgustingly self-righteous, no-good, pharisaical, judgmental 'christian' that, the devil, liking me just as i was kept injecting pleasant spiritual drugs. (note - so I would stay docile and harmless. Oh Lord may You ASSAULT the dominion-of-hell-on-earth and advance Your kingdom here...in some real way, through me...4.11.2017)

No comments: