Saturday, September 29, 2012

9.29.2012 WILL I LIVE MATTHEW 6.33-THE FIGHT CONTINUES

as far as background, during the old days as a lost, self-righteous pharisee, i gave myself full credit for providing for my family and gave little or none to God. my method was being an 'hour hound'. in virtually every position i held, i worked hard, i advanced fast and soon came to a place where i was able to work overtime...sometimes it seemed as many or more hours than i wanted. (notice all the 'i's)

one of the key things God has put on my heart has been to live out matthew 6.33-4. after a year of virtual dearth of 'employment for pay'..a year in which God has miraculously provided...he tested me last week by giving me a perfect storm of work...three different for-pay jobs with another put off to the coming week. and what did i do. i refused to work only 8 hours a day (the rule impressed upon me) but went ba

No comments: