Friday, July 27, 2012

7.25.2012 LORD, FILL ME TO OVERFLOWING WITH YOUR SPIRIT.

luke 11.1 and Jesus said to His disciples' in response to their request that He teach them to pray..
'when you pray, say:
Father,
hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come
GIVE us each day our daily bread. and
FORGIVE us our sins
for we ourselves also forgive everyone who is indebted to us. and
LEAD us NOT INTO TEMPTATION.'

and He said to them,
'suppose one of you shall have a friend and shall go to him at midnight and say to him, 'friend, LEND me 3 loaves; for a friend of mine has come to me from a journey, and i have nothing to set before him'

and from inside he shall answer and say,
'DO NOT BOTHER ME;
the door has already been shut and
my children and i are in bed;
i cannot get up and give you anything'.

I tell you,
even though he will not get up and give him anything because he is his friend,
yet because of his PERSISTENCE  he will get up and give him as much as he needs.

and I say to you,
ASK, and it shall be given you
SEEK, and you shall find
KNOCK, and it shall be opened to you.
for every one who asks, receives, and
he who seeks, finds, and
to him who knocks, it shall be opened.

now suppose one of you fathers is asked by his son for a fish
he will not give him a snake instead of a fish, will he?
or if he is asked for an egg,
he will not give him a scorpion, will he?

if YOU then, BEING EVIL, know how to give good gifts to your children,
HOW MUCH MORE SHALL YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER GIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT TO THOSE WHO ASK HIM?'

oh, give me Your Spirit, Father.
baptize me in
plunge me under and
dye me completely the color of Your holy love and
don't let me up until You are all that can be seen in me.
thank You, Father,
in Jesus' name i pray, amen.



No comments: