Tuesday, December 26, 2017

12.26.2017 NOTE CONCERNING JOHN WESLEY JOURNAL entries

the John Wesley Journals are bound in 4 volumes, each of which consisting of about 500 pages, which cover John Wesley's comments on his ministry in America (Georgia) for a short time and then throughout the British Isles from, roughly, 1735 to 1790. I have to borrow these from a local library to , first, read and then to share sections of what he wrote. each of the 4 volumes were originally published as 4, maybe 5 smaller volumes. what I should have done to begin with was to list, from top to bottom the 16 or so original volumes and then, to the extent I was able to type in the sections I desired to share here I would type them. Sooo...sorry but its too late to do it in chronological order. the local seminary that has these volumes is planning to move out of the area in the near future so it looks like, unless I find another source that I will never have time to type out all the sections I would desire. 

update, 6.19.18 am resolved, as of today, to  take time to start taking time to make a complete, chronological list and to, on a single day, list them all in chronological order.

No comments: