Monday, December 21, 2015

12.21.2015 FELLOWSHIP CATECHISM

what is fellowship? ie. acts 2.47f..  not what i am finding either inside sunday-go-to-meeting big boxes or outside.
i am basically alone. HOWEVER yesterday the Lord DEEPLY encouraged (don't seek for a a true christian brother-friend. You have Me!....BE a friend and spread My blessing.) me with a verse in proverbs 18.24 - a man that hath friends must show himself friendly and THERE IS A FRIEND THAT STICKETH CLOSER THAN A BROTHER. (note- i love the 'eth' on the end of 'stick'...the King James Version signal that the verb is in the present tense...meaning ongoing, continuous and repeated action with no end viewed in the action mentioned. this evidently describes Jesus whose open invitation in matthew 11.28-30, to me and every man He created, spells out the truth of hebrews 13.5...'I will never leave nor forsake you'. blessed be His name.

this i pray so that God may, hopefully, ever be, in answer to these prayers, making me more and more fit for psalm 133 UNITY as well as GROWTH IN HOLINESS between other brothers and myself. may God so ordain.

O Lord prepare..bring HOLY UNITY IN FELLOWSHIP  between those, brothers with brothers and sisters with sisters...and within family groups, who name and are making You the Lord of their daily life. John 17.6-26

1. Lord, AM I NEEDY BEFORE YOU? matthew 5.3
and AM I BROKEN..CRUSHED, even, over my many sins? psalm 51.17
2. AM I CONFESSING MY SINS before (and being confessed to by) my brothers in the Lord? james 5.16
3.  AM I EXHORTING (encouraging and prodding into action!)  and receiving the same treatment? hebrews 3.13
4.  AM I REBUKING ('putting honor upon' by inquiring about sin with the goal of bringing repentance) and receiving it, in love...and in private?
5.  AM I REPROVING (shining the light of the Word on)...all these last three...BY THE WORD?
6. AM I SPEAKING THE TRUTH IN LOVE and receiving the same? ephesians 4.15
7. AM I LAYING DOWN MY LIFE for this/these brother/brethren in dire straits? I john 3.16

No comments: