Sunday, April 1, 2012

4.1.2012 FAITH IS WEAK THIS MORNING (3.29) QUESTIONS TO ASK

1. in the midst of what i view to be impossible, AM I BELIEVING IN JESUS? 'Jesus said unto him, 'if thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth'? mark 9.23

2. AM I LOVING GOD...(Jesus said, 'if you love Me, keep My commandments' john 14.15)..THAT IS AM I CURRENTLY KEEPING JESUS' COMMANDMENTS?

3. DO I KNOW THAT ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD TO THEM THAT LOVE GOD, to them that are the called according to His purpose?' romans 8.28

4. DO I BELIEVE that 'no temptation has overtaken me (is overtaking me) but such as is common to man and GOD IS FAITHFUL WHO WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO BE TEMPTED BEYOND WHAT I AM ABLE, BUT with the temptation WILL PROVIDE A WAY OF ESCAPE that i may be able to endure it? I corinthians 10.13

5. AM I SATISFIED (EARLY) WITH YOUR MERCY..then i am rejoicing and glad all my days!
AM I GLAD ACCORDING TO THE DAYS WHEREIN YOU HAVE AFFLICTED ME
AM I GLAD ACCORDING TO THE YEARS IN WHICH I HAVE SEEN EVIL... psalm 90.14-5
what i am saying is, 'Lord is Your mercy enough..are You enough..for me?

6. IS MY PRAYER, MY HEART'S DESIRE, 'NOT AS I WILL BUT AS THOU WILT? matt. 26.39
7. AM I WATCHING AND PRAYING THAT I ENTER NOT INTO TEMPTATION? matt. 26.41

8. AM I BELIEVING THAT,
THE LORD IS GOOD
HIS MERCY IS EVERLASTING
HIS TRUTH ENDURETH TO ALL GENERATIONS? psalm 100.5

No comments: