Tuesday, April 10, 2012

4.10.2012 HELP ME

Lord, help me
BELIEVE all things are possible to him who believes. (mark 9.23)
BELIEVE You cause all things to work together for good to those who love You (romans 8.28)
LOVE You (if you love Me, keep My commandments. john 14.15)
BELIEVE no temptation has overtaken me but such as is common to man (I corinthians 10.13)
BELIEVE that You are faithful
BELIEVE that You will not allow me to be tempted beyond what i am able
BELIEVE that with the temptation You will provide a way to escape that i will be able to endure it
BE SATISFIED EARLY with Your mercy that i may rejoice and be glad all my days (psalm 90.14f)
BE GLAD according to the days wherein You have afflicted me
BE GLAD according to the years wherein i have seen evil
PRAY IN ALL THINGS 'not as i will but as You will' (matthew 26.39)
WATCH AND PRAY that i may not enter temptation (matthew 26.41)
BELIEVE that You are good (psalm 100.5)
BELIEVE that Your mercy is everlasting
BELIEVE that Your truth endures to all generations.
..Lord unless You help me to take each step believing and obeying i will utterly fall.

No comments: