Sunday, May 26, 2019

5.26.2019 A Short, Simple, and Direct Way to Share the Gospel (from Calvary Chapel in Lebanon, Pa. )

God is extremely loving and merciful, but God is also a Holy, Righteous and Just Judge who hates sin and has promised to punish every single sin ever committed. God always keeps His promises so all sins Will be punished, including all of mine and all of yours.

there are only two places in the entire universe where sin can and will be punished . one is on my back in Hell, the other is on Jesus' back on the cross. to transfer my sins (or yours ) onto Jesus three things are required.
1. we must first believe (which means to trust in Jesus).
2. we must receive Jesus into our heart and life allowing Him to be our Savior and Lord.
3. we must also repent, which means to turn away from the things we know to be wrong (sin).

the choice is yours.
If you desire God,
who sent Jesus His only Son to earth to die in your place for your sin,
just pray right now,

Dear Father,

I come to you admitting that I have sinned and made many mistakes. I am sorry for those sins  -and I ask you to forgive me. and I do receive Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, to save me from the penalty of my sins - His death on the cross as payment for my sins. Jesus being treated the way I deserve to e treated so that I could be treated the way He deserves to be treated. I know that I do not deserve that, but by faith I receive this free gift of salvation. thank you for saving me. than you for dying for me. now help me to live a life that would honor you - not as an effort to earn  your favor, but simply as a way of saying thank you for your free gift of salvation. may I never take for granted the price You paid to save me.  In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments: