Monday, March 13, 2017

3.13.2017 PRAYER TO THE HOLY SPIRIT

358 God the Holy Spirit,
reign within my heart;
banish sin and sorrow;
bid all fear depart.
rule o'er all my being,
all that's wrong subdue;
make me like my saviour,
Holy, strong and true.

God the Holy Spirit,
help me as I pray;
make me mean most truly
all the words I say.
help me trust Thy promise
Thou wilt hear my prayer;
help me leave the answers
in Thy holy care.

God the Holy Spirit,
teach Thy Word to me;
all its heavenly beauty
give me eyes to see.
help me fed my spirit
on thy Truth each day;
and what Thou doth teach me
help me to obey.

God the Holy spirit,
mould me to Thy will;
all my saviour's pleasure
in my life fulfill.
heart and soul and body,
all to Thee I bring:
use me in the service
of my glorious King!

E. Margaret Clarkson

No comments: