Wednesday, June 1, 2016

6.1.2016 DAILY PRAYER

- HALLOWED be Thy name.
- Thy kingdom COME, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
- GIVE us this day our daily bread.
- FORGIVE us our debts as we also forgive our debtors.
- LEAD us NOT INTO TEMPTATION, but DELIVER us FROM EVIL. matthew 6. 10-13
- help me believe I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST who strengthens me. phil. 4.13
- and, so, LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART, soul, mind and strength. matthew 22.37-9
- LISTEN TO YOUR VOICE in the BIBLE FIRST THING today, and meditate on it all day long. ps. 1.2-3
- WALK WITH AND TALK WITH YOU ALL DAY long in adoration, thanksgiving, supplication, praise. I thess. 5.17
- TAKE EVERY THOUGHT CAPTIVE to the obedience of Christ. II corinthians 10.5
- immediately CONFESS, REPENT, FORSAKE every sin as soon as I am aware of it.
- LAMENT/REGRET ANY SIN THAT ANYONE (even me) WILL NOT GIVE UP! luke 6.36
- BEcome POOR (desperate..without any personal resources) IN SPIRIT matthew 5.3
- BEcome BROKEN AND CRUSHED IN HEART OVER (my, others')  SIN psalm 51.17
- BE UNASHAMED TO PROCLAIM JESUS' Kingdom EVERYWHERE I AM. matthew 10.17
- PROVOKE TO LOVE AND GOOD WORKS every believer. hebrews 10.24
- ENCOURAGE every believer. hebrews 3.13
- REPROVE  and REBUKE other believers when they sin. luke 17.3; II timothy 4.2
- SPEAK THE TRUTH IN LOVE to another believer. ephesians 4.15
- LAY DOWN MY LIFE FOR another believer in need. I  john 3.16
- FORGIVE EVERYONE OF EVERYTHING done against me. mark 11.25
- as i have opportunity, DO GOOD TO ALL MEN galatians 6.10..and
- DO NOT RESIST HIM WHO IS EVIL matthew 5.39
- REJOICE AND BE GLAD WHEN YOU ARE PERSECUTED FOR CHRIST matthew 5.12
- RETURN GOOD FOR EVIL, LOVE FOR HATE..DON'T JUDGE  luke 6.27-9; 36-8
- GIVE GOOD MEASURE, PRESSED DOWN, SHAKEN TOGETHER, RUNNING OVER
- MAKE THE MOST OF MY TIME, for the days are evil. ephesians 5.15-7
- WORK for the night is coming when no man can work. john 9.4
- OCCUPY! ie. seize, make God's own, within and without, all I can, UNTIL HE COMES. luke 19.13
- GASP-SWEAT with wholehearted effort in body, soul and spirit MAKE DISCIPLES of Jesus. matthew 28.18-20
amen.


No comments: