Thursday, July 26, 2012

7.26.2012 THE PRAYER OF TRANSFORMATION

i meet occasionally with a friend for prayer, but pat seems to be into them. she has given me other materials and there is no inner witness. she gave me this along with a testimony of a change that had occurred in connection with this. i usually look over what she gives and read this a few days later. the first statement spoke to me for recently it seems that the Lord is revealing to me a deep inner anger. i have been asking the Lord to reveal my sin and take this as one of many indications that He is doing so in an ongoing way. i have been puzzling over this and sort of stumbling around and groping in the darkness to try and understand this. the first statement i read i sensed that God may use this in my desire to get to the root of this, understand it and with His help come to hate and repent and forsake it. i share this with the prayer that if there is someone else who can possibly be helped by this that the Lord might direct their attention to it. may God use it to set me free from anger and any other hidden sins i do not yet recognize.

as i said above, i have problems with parts but without editing here is the prayer as written..

heavenly Father search my heart and discover the origin of this thought or feeling of ------------

go to the very root of my being and resolve this origin in order to bring every aspect of my spirit, soul and body into harmony with Your truth and my true identity in Christ.

search through every generation, every cellular (?) memory, every action and every expression of this thought/feeling of -------------------

heal me completely according to the finished work of Jesus until Your life, light, love, truth, righteousness, peace and joy empower me to completely forgive myself for every
inappropriate expression,
distorted perception, and
destructive behavior,
and forgive every person, place or circumstance that has contributed to this thought or feeling of ---------

i choose to express my love for myself and my right as a child of God by allowing every mental, emotional, spiritual and physical disease and inappropriate behavior based on this root problem recorded in my DNA to be transformed.

i choose being------
i choose feeling---------
i am-----------

it is done! it is finished; it is mine by the resurrection of Jesus!

thank You, Holy Spirit for the grace to live in the fullness of my identity as a child of God and a new creation in Christ.

i give You thanks, Jehovah my Healer, who is good and only good. you are my God, my strength, my hope and my salvation!

express your personal love and appreciation to Him!

No comments: